Please see the events calendar below for details about our offerings,
and for any updates, additions, or adjustments to our schedule.
Add yourself to our mailing list to stay apprised of our activities and get reminders.
Regular Drop-in Offerings
The Zoom link for all our events is here,
or just copy & paste it into your browser:
Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84846144748?pwd=amZwaVNhUWZvM3lDYVAwNTdqZXdEZz09
Meeting ID: 848 4614 4748 Passcode: 202020
Mindfulness Practice Group
Monthly on a Saturday, 9:00-11:30am (check calendar) Appropriate for beginners and experienced meditators alike, our monthly drop-in group features meditation, teaching, experientials, and discussion. A friendly and welcoming space in which to learn and explore our inner landscape.
Fee: Freewill offering; $30-40 donation is suggested.
Join us, and bring a friend!
Drop-in Sunrise Sittings
• Tuesdays, 8:00-8:30am (8:25 optional Sutra chant)
• Thursdays, 8:00-8:30am (8:25 optional Sutra chant)
Saturday Morning Meditation Community
• 8:30-8:55: Open, shared silent meditation
• 8:55-9:00: Metta Sutra & Heart Sutra chants
• 9:00-9:30: Informal check-in, conversation, and Q & A about meditation practice.
• Join us for all of it, or just part.
Drop-in Sunset Sittings
• Tuesdays, 5:00-5:30pm (5:25 optional Sutra chant)
• Thursdays, 5:00-5:30pm (5:25 optional Sutra chant)
Beginners' Meditation Instruction
Basic instruction in simple Zen meditation (zazen) or mindfulness meditation is available 30 minutes before a scheduled sitting, upon request. Just ask!
All our regular open sittings and the practice group are drop-in offerings, via Zoom, no registration required.
There is no attached fee; donations gratefully accepted (see Contact page for donation info).
Receive our newsletter & stay connected